Peg Perego Polaris Ranger RZR 900 12v Offroad Kids Car
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Peg Perego Blue Polaris Ranger RZR 900 12v Offroad Kids Electric Ride-On Car
This incredible electric kids ride-on off-road ATV vehicle will ensure endless hours of the most fun any child could ever imagine! This Polaris RZR 900 comes decked out in a cool blue and black paint job and operates on a powerful 12 Volt rechargeable battery that powers two 200W engines which allows this powerful little ATV to easily travel up slopes as steep as 17% and over the most uneven terrain such as holes, ditches and tree roots. Great fun for children from 3 years and up who love to explore outdoors and create new adventures either solo or as a team with siblings or friends thanks to the two seats with adjustable seat belts. It is a highly stable vehicle with dual speed modes of 3.2km/h (low gear) and 6.8 km/h (high gear) as well as reverse mode and a parental speed lock option for optimal safety.
- Both seats are independently adjustable to ensure any child can fit comfortably.
- 2-seat vehicle
- 1 x 12V 12Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery
- 2 x 200w engines
- 3 Speeds - Low Gear (3.4km/h), High Gear (6.7km/h) and Reverse.
- Max combined Driver weight of 60kg.
- Large rear compartment for transporting toys or cargo.
- Powerful suspension.
- Reticulated windscreen.
- Three additional lights on the rear roll-bar.
- Adjustable seat belts.
- The accelerator features Peg Perego "All in one" technology, meaning when released it becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle in a gentle manner without jerking.
- Features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud & sand.
- The 12v / 12Ah rechargeable battery is found in the compartment under the front hood & has a childproof lock.
|Duration of battery*1||30 min.|
|Speed in 1st gear||3,2 km/h.|
|Speed in 2nd gear||6,5 km/h.|
|Speed in reverse||3,2 km/h.|
|Size||90 x 127 x 98h cm - 35 2/3” x 50” x 37 2/3” h.|
|Maximum transportable weight *2||60 Kg.|
|Construction material||Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High density PEHD.|
|Compliance||Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
|Regulation||General Directive for Toy Safety 2009/48/EC EN 71 / 1 -2 -3 Regulation EN62115 Regulation|
Questions? Use the chat or Contact Us.
One-year limited warranty for Peg Perego vehicles from date of purchase, and/or six-month limited warranty for battery, charger and wheels from date of purchase.
This warranty covers normal use and does not cover the vehicle or the battery if it has been damaged by unreasonable use, neglect, accident, abuse, misuse, improper service, modification and/or other causes not arising from defects in materials or workmanship.
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.