Peg Perego Polaris Outlaw Pink Power 12v Kids Ride-On Quad Bike
✓ Free Metro Delivery To A Business Address or Depot (Bulky Item)
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
12v Kids Quad Bike For Girls With Gear Lockout Feature
The Outlaw Pink Power Quad Bike is for sassy girls who like to ride in style. Coloured in a pink-grey combination, the bike features a splendid combination of design, graphics and features. The bike is powered by a 12v battery which can be recharged optimally within a couple of hours. The quad bike has a foot pedal accelerator and automatic brakes so the bike always stays in control. Moreover, the bike also has a second gear lockout feature, if you want to limit its speed. Using the two speed gearbox,the bike can attain speeds of up to 8 km/hr.
The knobby wheels offer a good grip over different surfaces including grass, mud and gravel. The bike can be switched on and off using key, which also gives your kids a feel of using a real quad bike. It also has a reverse driving mode, and it can handle weights up to 38 kilograms. The bike has been manufactured and assembled in USA, so you need not worry about quality and safety compliance's.
Features and Benefits
- All Terrain Vehicle
- Two Speed Gear Box
- High Performance Rechargeable Battery
- Automatic Brakes
- Free Extended Warranty
This product is a bulky delivery item and qualifies for free metro delivery to a business address or local depot near your location. Additional fees apply for delivery to a home address and areas outside of metro zones.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.
* Free delivery applies to metro city delivery areas to a business address only for bulky items. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas or to a residential address.