Peg Perego Polaris Outlaw Citrus 12v Kids Ride-On Quad Bike
✓ Free Metro Delivery To A Business Address or Depot (Bulky Item)
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Sporty 12v Polaris Outlaw Citrus Kids Quad Bike With Gear Lockout
The Polaris Outlaw is a 12v battery operated quad bike designed for kids aged between 3 to 7 years. The bike features a sassy colour combination of lemon green and black, which makes it look stylish. The ATV has been given a realistic look by carving out even the most minute details with precision. The bike has groove oriented knobby wheels, to provide traction on different surfaces and slopes including mud, concrete and grass.
The ATV is accelerated by a foot pedal accelerator and automatic braking system ensures the bike stops immediately. It has a two speed gear box along with a reverse gear to move backwards. You can also limit the speed of this bike by changing it to a single-gear mode. Thus staying in control. This kids quad bike can cruise to a maximum speed of 8 km/hr which is optimal and safe for kids.
Features and Benefits
- Attractive Colour Combination
- Precisely Designed to Resemble a Real ATV
- 12V Battery Operated Motor
- Complies With All Safety Regulations
- Automatic Braking System
- Second Gear Lockout Feature
- For Kids Aged 3-7 Years
This product is a bulky delivery item and qualifies for free metro delivery to a business address or local depot near your location. Additional fees apply for delivery to a home address and areas outside of metro zones.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.
* Free delivery applies to metro city delivery areas to a business address only for bulky items. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas or to a residential address.