Peg Perego Polaris Outlaw 12v Kids Ride-On Quad Bike Red
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
🎄 Will this arrive before Christmas? Lead times vary depending on your delivery location. Click here for more info.
Kids Electric Polaris Outlaw 12v Kids Ride-On Quad Bike Red from Peg Perego
Don't you wish you had one of these when you were a kid? We sure do! This 12v reproduction of the famous original Polaris quad is licensed and made by Peg Perego and is guaranteed to provide endless hours of enjoyment and adventure for kids aged 3 and over.
- The strong handlebar is made from shiny lacquered iron with two rubber handles and hand guards.
- The dashboard features a replica ignition key.
- The gear lever is located on the tank and has two forward moving gears and reverse. Second gear has a parental lock to prevent use if required.
- Movement is initiated via pressing the accelerator pedal that also functions as a brake and is located on the left footplate.
- The steering wheel has three parts for tight, stable steering.
The battery can be recharged using a household electrical socket, either whilst it is in the vehicle or after removal. Comes equipped with battery charger and battery.
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details of this vehicle, ensuring the highest degree of safety. The Polaris Outlaw features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand. The 12V/8Ah battery is located in the unit under the seat and is protected by a childproof battery lock.
|Why choose it||More agile than an off-road vehicle. The quad that can go anywhere that weighs less and takes up less space than an off-road vehicle and with 4 wheels is more stable than a motor bike. With two speeds and reverse it can face any obstacle and is great fun on the straight whatever the terrain is like.|
|Main features||Essential but powerful. 12V, 2 gears plus reverse and four wheels with grooved tread protected by large mudguards, front bumper and handguard. It can take you anywhere.|
|Number of seats||1|
|Number of gears||2+R|
|Number of wheels||4|
|Engines||2 x 165W (330W total).|
|Battery/Power||1 x 12V/8Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging.|
|Battery charger||1 x 12V battery charger included in the packaging.|
|Ideal surfaces||Great performance even on hills and uneven terrain.|
|Brake||"All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake.|
|Radio command frequency||-|
|FM radio with MP3 connector||-|
|Lights and sounds||-|
|Rear load body||-|
|Duration of battery*1||30 min.|
|Speed in 1st gear||3,5 km/h.|
|Speed in 2nd gear||7,4 km/h.|
|Speed in reverse||3,5 km/h.|
|Size||72,5 x 110 x 72h cm - 28 1/4” x 43 ¼” x 28 2/3” h.|
|Maximum transportable weight *2||40 Kg.|
|Construction material||Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High density PEHD.|
|Compliance||Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
|Regulation||General Directive for Toy Safety 2009/48/EC EN 71 / 1 -2 -3 Regulation EN62115 Regulation|
|Electromagnetic Compliance Directive||2004/108/EC EN55022 - EN55014 - EN61000 Regulations|
|RAEE European Directive||2003/108/CE|
|RoHS European Directive||2011/65/EU|
*1 The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain.
*2 Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery. (+) = maximum recommended weight for the rear load body and/or trailer
Questions? Use the chat function or Contact Us.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.