Peg Perego Fiat 500 Star Pink 6v Ride-On Kids Car
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Peg Perego Licenced Fiat 500 Star Pink 6v Electric Ride-On Kids Car for Kids 2 Years +
Your little princess will feel like royalty in this ride-on car. Sporty and stylish, it has the body of the Fiat 500. For added style, it is all pink with red stripes and star decals all around. Absolutely adorable, your toddler will be the envy of all of her friends as she whizzes around the neighbourhood in it. This riding toy also comes equipped with a working horn and steering wheel to give your child a realistic driving experience. Its interior features a leather-like material which gives it added class.
Designed with safety in mind, this riding car has wheels with treads for smooth stops. Suitable for kids ages 2 and up, it provides ample legroom for the growing toddler. It also operates via a 6-volt rechargeable battery and can go up to 4 km/h. A product of Peg Perego, it is quality made of anti-corrosion treated iron.
- The steering wheel has all of the features and controls of a standard car.
- She can lift the hood to take a look at its play engine.
- Operates via 6v battery. The battery charger is included.
- Equipped with a reverse gear.
- The body has tall walls for added protection.
- Equipped with the Peg Perego "all-in-one technology" for easy driving and operation.
- Wheels have treads for quick stops.
- The battery is housed in a locked compartment under the seat for added safety.
- Note: Car comes unassemble. Self-assembly is required.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.