Peg Perego Ducati Scrambler 6v Electric Motorbike
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $125.00 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Peg Perego Ducati Scrambler 6v Electric Yellow Motorbike With Three-Wheel Design
The Ducati Scrambler is an Italian inspired (and built) motorbike for bold and stylish kids aged 2 and over. Manufactured by Peg Perego, this 6v, 4.5Ah ride-on trike is a stable and perfectly safe 3 wheeler decked out with some really cool features that kids love such as a working key that makes the engine roar on startup, a working headlight, horn and a dashboard decorated with the same symbols used in real motorbikes.
Your child can experience the joy of riding a motorbike from a young age on this thrilling ride-on that is limited to a single speed of 4 Km/H and comes to a stop quickly yet smoothly making it very safe for little drivers. The Ducati Scrambler is easy to assemble and consists of very few parts, while the bodywork is closed at the base which will prevent any little hands from touching any components or mechanisms as well as protecting the vehicle from water, dirt, dust and crumbs.
Features and Benefits:
- Ages 2+
- Anti-slip, anti-corrosion treated handlebars
- Ideal for driving on smooth surfaces such as tarmac and cement, thanks to the three wheels with rib tread tyres, Ducati Scrambler can also manage slightly uneven terrains such as tiled floors and cobblestone.
- Working headlight included for increased visibility
- Working Horn
- Turn-Key start with realistic engine noise
- One-seat vehicle
- One 6V 3,3Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery
- Two drive wheels
- One 35 W motor
- Single-speed of 3.9 km/h
- Brand: Peg Perego
- Model: Ducati Scrambler
- Colour: Yellow
- No. of Seats: 1
- Motor: 50W Electric
- Battery: 1 6V/4.5Ah sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery
- Speed Range: 3.9 km/h
- Speed Options: Automatic
- Gears: Forward + Reverse
- Maximum Load Capacity: 25 kg
- Starting Mode: Start button + accelerator
- Safety Features: "Anti-corrosion treated iron handle makes driving stable
- Anti-slip rubber handles and wide footrests for stability
- Sealed base to protect the driver from electrical wires and tampering
- 6V/4.5Ah battery is protected by a child-proof battery lock
- Operating Time: 80 mins
- Control Mode: "All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake
- Age Suitability: 2+
- Packaging Dimensions (L x H x W): 74 x 46 x 38 cm
- Assembled: Dimensions: 65.7 cm x 43.2 cm x 93.7 cm
- Weight: 7.7 kg
- 1 x Peg Perego Ducati Scrambler Yellow 50 W
- 1 x 12V/8Ah sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery
- 1 x 12V battery charger, included in the packaging.
- 2 x AA for lights and sounds
- Simple to drive and park. The accelerator features Peg Perego "All in one" technology, meaning when released it becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle in a gentle manner without jerking.
- Your child can travel in safety thanks to the three wheels that guarantee stability even when cornering and allow him or her to remain stable even when stopped, without having to put his or her feet on the ground.
- The large footrests offer a secure and comfortable hold and the mudguards protect against splashes from puddles or other water sources.
- The saddle guarantees stability and prevents slipping during acceleration or when stopping.
- Features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
- The 6V/4.5Ah rechargeable battery is found in the compartment under the seat and has a childproof battery lock.
Any other questions? Use the chat function in the bottom corner of the window or Contact Us.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.