Peg Perego Ducati Scrambler 6v Kids Ride-On Motorbike
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $133.00 fortnightly with More info
✓ Free Metro Delivery To A Business Address or Depot (Bulky Item)
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Peg Perego Ducati Scrambler 6v Electric Yellow Motorbike With Three-Wheel Design
The Ducati Scrambler is an Italian inspired (and built) motorbike for bold and stylish kids aged 2 and over. Manufactured by Peg Perego, this 6v, 4.5Ah ride-on trike is a stable and perfectly safe 3 wheeler decked out with some really cool features that kids love such as a working key that makes the engine roar on start up, a working headlight, horn and a dashboard decorated with the same symbols used in real motorbikes.
Your child can experience the joy of riding a motorbike from a young age on this thrilling ride-on that is limited to a single speed of 4 Km/H and comes to a stop quickly yet smoothly making it very safe for little drivers. The Ducati Scrambler is easy to assemble and consists of very few parts, while the bodywork is closed at the base which will prevent any little hands from touching any components or mechanisms as well as protecting the vehicle from water, dirt, dust and crumbs.
- Ages 2+
- Anti-slip, anti corrosion treated handle bars
- Ideal for driving on smooth surfaces such as tarmac and cement, thanks to the three wheels with rib tread tyres, Ducati Scrambler can also manage slightly uneven terrains such as tiled floors and cobblestone.
- Working headlight included for increased visibility
- Working Horn
- Turn-Key start with realistic engine noise
- One-seat vehicle
- One 6V 3,3Ah sealed lead acid rechargeable battery
- Two drive wheels
- One 35 W motor
- Single speed of 3.9 km/h
- Simple to drive and park. The accelerator features Peg Perego "All in one" technology, meaning when released it becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle in a gentle manner without jerking.
- Your child can travel in safety thanks to the three wheels that guarantee stability even when cornering and allow him or her to remain stable even when stopped, without having to put his or her feet on the ground.
- The large footrests offer a secure and comfortable hold and the mudguards protect against splashes from puddles or other water sources.
- The saddle guarantees stability and prevents slipping during acceleration or when stopping.
- Features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
- The 6V/4.5Ah re chargeable battery is found in the compartment under the seat and has a childproof battery lock.
|Why choose it||Ideal for younger drivers, it is easy to drive. With 3 wheels for great stability, it's suitable for those who still use "training wheels" on bicycles.|
|Main features||Easy to drive and great stability thanks to the 3 wheels. Wide turning range. Fun lights and sounds|
|Number of seats||1|
|Number of gears||1|
|Number of wheels||3|
|Engines||1 x 50W (50W total).|
|Battery/Power||1 6V/4.5Ah sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery, included in the packaging.|
|Battery charger||1 x 6V battery charger, included in the package.|
|Alkaline batteries||2 AA for lights and sounds|
|Ideal surfaces||Ideal for riding on smooth surfaces: asphalt, concrete and tiles|
|Brake||"All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake.|
|Radio command frequency||-|
|FM radio with MP3 connector||-|
|Lights and sounds||Roaring engine, working front headlight, horn.|
|Battery duration*1||80 min.|
|Speed in 1st gear||3.9 km/h – 2.4 MPH|
|Speed in 2nd gear||-|
|Speed in reverse gear||-|
|Size||70 cm x 94 cm x 71.5 cm - 27.5”x 37”x 28.25”|
|Weight||7.7 kg – 16.9 lbs|
|Maximum transportable weight*2||25 kg – 55 lbs|
|Construction material||Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High-density PEHD.|
|Type-approval||Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). They are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
Any other questions? Use the chat function in the bottom corner of the window or Contact Us.
This product is a bulky delivery item and qualifies for free metro delivery to a business address or local depot near your location. Additional fees apply for delivery to a home address and areas outside of metro zones.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.
* Free delivery applies to metro city delivery areas to a business address only for bulky items. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas or to a residential address.