MJM 50cc Petrol Powered 4-Stroke Kids Dirt Bike - Blue
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $240.00 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Pickup In-Store Available
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
🎄 Will this arrive before Christmas? Lead times vary depending on your delivery location. Click here for more info.Tail Lift May Be Required For Delivery: This product may be bulky and require a tail lift delivery. See below for full details.
4-Stroke 50cc Dirt Bike With Heavy Duty Clutch and Engine Kill Switch Button For Off-Road Use
One of the coolest dirt bikes in the market today is the 50cc Petrol-Powered Dirt Bike from MJM. It has a strong 4-stroke engine along with great features that offer a very convenient and smooth ride.
This Petrol Powered Motor Pit Dirt Bike can be used under rigorous ground conditions. It offers optimum power for off-road use. Your kids will have an amazing off-road adventure with this easy to handle and easy to ride dirt bike.
Features and Benefits
- Can carry a recommended maximum of 85kg
- With Upside down forks
- Soft rubber handle grips with a red kill switch
- Ignition Keys + Engine kill switch button
- Durable knobby tyres for greatest grip in all weather & track conditions
- Performance muffler
- Heavy Duty Clutch
|Engine Type||50cc, single-cylinder,4-stroke, air-cooled, Auto|
|Bore X Stroke||39 X 41.4mm|
|Max Power||2.0kw/7500r/min +/-375r/min|
|Min Fuel Consumption||<=367g/KW.H|
|Tank Capacity||2.4 L|
|Max Torque||2.5N.m/ 5000r/min +/-250r/min|
|Rear Sprocket||14/37T, 420# Chains|
|Frame||High strengthened steel|
|Swing Arm||Steel, A shape|
|Suspension System||Front fork:size:27-480mm, normal fork/Rear|
|Brake System||Hydraulic disc brakes|
|Tire size||Front: 2.50-10 / Rear: 2.50-10|
|Rim Size||Front: 1.6-10/ Rear: 1.6-10|
|Dimensions||130 x 65 x 88cm|
Optional Tail Lift Delivery For Bulky Items
Standard delivery price provided at checkout requires the receiver to have adequate facilities to off-load the item via either a forklift or loading dock available at the time of delivery (business hours). If you do not have the facilities to off-load please select "Yes Tail Lift" under Optional Tail Lift Delivery above to have your item delivered via a courier truck that has tail lift delivery capabilities.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.