Maserati Inspired Pink 12v Ride-On Kids Car
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $64.25 fortnightly with More info
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Maserati Inspired Pink 12v Ride-On Kids Car for Ages 3-8
Who says a sports car can't be pink? Your little one will be chic in pink as they ride around the neighbourhood, yard or park in this stylish car. Made to resemble a Maserati, it has many upscale features including a luxurious interior and a shiny exterior. Suitable for ages 3 to 8, it is also really easy to drive.
For added fun, excitement and a realistic driving experience, it has a fully equipped dashboard, working lights and a musical sound system. Added safety features such as an adult override remote control, anti-slip tyres and safety belts make it an exceptional gift for your beloved child.
- Classic appeal
- Stunning lacquer finish
- Upgraded 50W twin motor
- Four wheels suspension
- Striking headlights and reversing lights
- Flashing lights with music
- MP3 connection for personal songs
- Workable doors with safety lock
- Adult remote override control
- Sports seat with safety belt
- Superb control system
- Anti-slip wheels
- SAA approved battery charger
- Suitable for children 3 years and above
- Complies with EN71 Standard Safety of Toys
- Control mode: Manual or remote
- Motor: 50W (2 x 25W)
- Battery: 6V4.5AH x 2
- Speed: 3-8 KM/H, depending on weight
- Speed Mode: High / Low
- Load capacity: 30kg
- Operating time: up to 2 hours per full charge
- Built-in music: Yes
- Flashing light: Yes
- Power indicator: Included
- Seat belt: Adjustable
- User: 3 - 8 years old
- Colour: Pink
- Dimension: 106 x 54 x 44cm
Maserati Inspired Pink 12v Ride-On Kids Car Video
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.