Licensed Land Rover 12V Electric Kids Ride-On Car - Black
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Licensed Land Rover Evoque Kids Ride-On with Functional Doors, Lights, Music and Bluetooth Remote Control
Let your kids experience the thrill of riding an SUV with this Land Rover kids ride-on. A company-licensed replica of the Evoque, extreme attention to detail has been paid to ensure it looks similar to the real SUV!
The ride-on is powered by two 50W motors that scoot it up to a max speed of 5km/hr. The smooth ride system and four-wheel suspension ensure a smooth ride. Plus the adjustable seat belt and large seat offer safety and comfort. The Range Rover ride-on car 2 seater accommodate two kids at once.
The ride-on has functional and lockable doors with steering control and a single pedal for movement/halting. The Land Rover remote control car ride-on has an MP3 supporting music system, a functional headlamp, horn, and some pre-stored music. The car even has a pull-out handler to easily tug it away. It comes with Bluetooth remote control for parental supervision, and the reversing lights just add icing to the already amazing looks.
Features and Benefits
- A perfect replica of the real Range Rover EVOQUE
- Stunning lacquer finish
- Upgraded 50W twin motor
- Four wheels suspension
- Striking headlights and reversing lights
- Flashing lights with music
- MP3 connectivity
- Workable doors with safety lock
- Adult remote override control
- Pull-out handler for easy tug away
- Sports seat with safety belt
- Anti-slip wheels
- SAA-approved battery charger
- Suitable for children 3 years and above
- Control mode: Manual/ Remote
- Motor: 50W (2 x 25W)
- Battery: 6V4.5AH*2
- Speed: 3-8km/h, depending on weight
- Mode: High/ Low
- Load capacity: 30kg
- Operating time: Up to 2 hours per full charge
- Seat belt: Adjustable
- User: 3 – 8 years old
- Please charge the battery upon receipt, even if it is not to be used in the near future.
- It is advisable to charge the battery EVERY MONTH if it is not used for prolonged periods. This is to prevent over-discharging of the battery which will cause irreparable damage to it.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.