Go SKitz Ford Raptor Police 12v Electric Kids Ride On
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Police car-themed Ford kids ride on with police strobe lights, music support and remote control
Offer your kids the experience to ride in a police car with this Ford Raptor electric kids ride on.
This is a police-themed version of the Ford Raptor with two colour strobe lights and police decals as seen on real police vehicles. The ride-on is powered by two electric motors and can move in both forward and backward direction using steering. The LED headlights and spotlights glow and add to the fun of riding this vehicle. The realistic sound effects and horn will allow your kids to experience driving a police vehicle in its entirety. The dashboard is fully electronic and features a mp3/USB/SD card socket to let you connect the device of your choice.
The two ergonomic seats with belts offer exceptional riding comfort, and the rubber tyres and four-wheel suspension compliments it. The doors, tailgate and hood can be opened for convenience and the ride on also has tail lights for a better experience. It also has a remote control mode which allows you to control its movement using a Bluetooth remote.
Features and Benefits
- Fully functional doors, hood and tailgate
- Tough and durable polyethylene construction
- Functional spotlights, strobe lights and headlights
- Forward and reverse gear with speed control
- Four-wheel suspension and rubber tyres
- Bluetooth remote(2.4G) for parental control
- Realistic alloy-like wheels and stickers
- Two comfortable seats with belts
- USB/MP3/SD card slot for playing music
- Ford licensed product and easy to assemble
- Runs for an hour on a full charge
Warranty Claims & Returns Policy Download
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.