Go SKitz Ford Raptor 12v Electric Kids Ride On
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Two-seater Ford Raptor kids car with realistic lights, sound effects and design
This amazing Ford Raptor is the closest a kids car can get to a realistic Ford Ute!
The car's design and functions are almost realistic to give your kids the best riding experience. It is powered by a 12v electric motor that allows the car to move both forward and backwards, using a steering wheel and in-car speed controls.
The ride-on can also be remotely handled using a Bluetooth remote control for parental guidance. The fully functional headlights and LED Ford logo spotlights make it even more fun to ride. The Ute has two comfortable seats with seat belts to safely accommodate two young riders. The backlit electronic dashboard adds to the sense of realism and the mp3 input lets you play the music of your choice.
The motor can be started using a simple push button. The ride-on makes realistic engine sounds, and also features a horn to signal. Both the doors are fully functional and the opening tailgate and hood make this ride-on even more convenient to use. This is a Ford licensed replica and features tough polyethylene body to last a lifetime.
Features and Benefits
- Study, durable and lightweight construction
- Opening tailgate, hood and doors
- Four wheel suspension and rubber wheels for comfort
- Functional LED headlights and spotlight
- Chrome fender and front logo
- Battery operated motor runs for an hour on full charge
- Forward and reverse gear with speed control
- Electronic dashboard and mp3 socket for music
- Realistic car engine sounds and horn
- Simple 'push-button' activation of the motor
- Bluetooth remote(2.4G) for parental control
- Easy to assemble and features a carry handle
- Ford licensed product with speeds of 3-5 km/hr
Warranty Claims & Returns Policy Download
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.