Go SKitz Ford Ranger 12v Electric Kids Ride On
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $149.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Ford Ranger kids ride on with music support, remote control and key start
Check out this amazing new kid's ride-on replica of the famous Ford Ranger Ute.
This is a licensed product from Ford which means that each and every detail has been crafted with precision. This ride-on is powered by an electric motor for forward and reverse motion and support for speed control. The key start and electronic dashboard along with functional headlights, taillights and spotlights offer a realistic and exciting experience while riding this vehicle. It also offers support for connecting a USB/MP3/SD card to play the music of your choice.
The vehicle features rear-wheel suspension and rubber tyres for a smooth ride on every terrain. The two ergonomic seats with belts offer a comfortable ride for your kids. The ride-on can also be controlled remotely by a 2.4G Bluetooth remote control for parental guidance. The doors, hood and tailgate are fully functional for maximum convenience. Moreover, it has been embellished by stickers and decals to offer the best experience while riding it.
Features and Benefits
- Tough and durable polyethylene design
- Functional doors, tailgate and hood
- Supports MP3, USB and SD cards for playing music
- Forward and reverse gear with speed control
- Ergonomic seats with seat belts
- Functional headlights, tail lights and spotlights
- Supports key start
- Rear-wheel suspension for a smooth ride
Warranty Claims & Returns Policy Download
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.