Go Skitz 250w 24v E-Quad Bike Kids Ride On Electric ATV
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $174.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Electric Quad Bike For Kids With Knobby Tyres and Bash Guard
Introduce your kids to the world of adventurous off-roading sports with this ATV bike. Built over a strong steel frame, this quad bike is ideal to teach your kids about the basics of riding on bumpy terrain. The bike is powered by a 250W chain-driven motor, where steering is controlled using a twist throttle on the handle. The bike also has an actuated disc brake on the left handle for an instant and safe halt. The pneumatic knobby tyres deliver exceptional traction over all kinds of surface and the comfortable seat and footrests allow the user to sit in an ergonomic position.
The quad bike can be scooted up to a maximum speed of 11km/hr. Moreover, it can run continuously for 40 minutes on a full charge. Which gives about enough time for your kids to play. The bike is available in blue and red colours. It is undoubtedly an amazing gift for your kids to play with.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- 250W Chain Driven Motor for Ample Power
- Hand Actuated Disc Brake for Instant Halt
- Pneumatic Knobby Tyres for Better Traction
- Comfortable and Ergonomic Padded Seat for Upright Position
- Bash Guard for Added Protection of the Rider and Bike Frame
- 40 Minutes Riding Time on a Full Charge
Warranty Claims & Returns Policy Download
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.