Go Skitz 1.0 Electric 12v Kids Scooter - Various Colours
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $67.25 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Note: This product is currently out of stock. Contact Us to pre-order now and secure yours when new stock arrives!
TwistGrip Acceleration Control 12V Kids Scooter With Reset Switch
If you want your kids to scoot around in your place then this cool and very powerful Go Skitz 1.0 Electric 12v Kids Scooter is a perfect choice. We all know life is nothing but a sweet journey, so why not make this journey a little bit enjoyable with this super amazing electric scooter. With a large deck, sturdy frame and premium quality tyres, it is both secured as well as perfect for your kids. The energetic and high torqued motor helps in giving a ride for a long duration in a single charge.
While riding, the motor makes minimal sound with a spiral grip hastening control and can be easily stopped by a rear brake which is controlled by hand. The tyres are also wide enough to give a smooth and safe ride. Buy this electric scooter for your kid and prepare them to steer and sense the air on their face as they ride this scooter on the road.
Features and Benefits
- TwistGrip Acceleration Control
- 40 Minutes Ride on Full Charge
- Max. Speed of 16km/hr
- High-Performance Belt Driven Motor
- Solid PU Tyres
- Easy To Use Kick Stand
- Reset Switch For Circuit Break Repair
- Solid Full-Size Deck and Frame
Warranty Claims & Returns Policy Download
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.