GMX Starter 49cc Petrol-Powered 2-Stroke Kids Quad Bike - Blue
✓ Free Metro Delivery To A Business Address or Depot (Bulky Item)
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
2-Stroke 49cc GMX Starter Edition Kids Quad Bike With Remote Start
Are you wishing to introduce your kids into the world of motorsports, then GMX Junior 49cc Petrol-Powered 2-Stroke Kids Quad Bike is the perfect option for you. It is a good toy for your kids, featuring a new 2-stroke engine and super comfortable 6-inch wheels for a safe and smooth ride. It is packed with several new upgraded features such as remote-controlled power and hidden switches. Your kids will get an option to start it with either by pull start, electric start or through the remote. It is made from a very sturdy frame for which it lasts very long and is a little heavier than other brands.
Features and Benefits
- Located on the left-hand side of the handlebar is a physical kill switch which you can easily flick shut down the motor.
- On the right side of the handle is a dead man switch which cuts out the motor when the rider comes off the bike.
- With a remote kill switch, you will have the control on the bike when your kid is riding on it. You can easily switch off the motor even if the bike is a little distance.
This product is a bulky delivery item and qualifies for free metro delivery to a business address or local depot near your location. Additional fees apply for delivery to a home address and areas outside of metro zones.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.
* Free delivery applies to metro city delivery areas to a business address only for bulky items. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas or to a residential address.