GMX Ripper 70cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Kids Sports Quad Bike
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Note: This product is currently out of stock. Contact Us to pre-order now and secure yours when new stock arrives!
GMX Ripper Series Petrol Powered Kids Quad Bike With 60Km/hr Max Speed
One of the smallest ripper quad bike with a 4-stroke engine. The GMX Ripper 70cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Kids Sports Quad Bike is highly suitable for kids who are about to explore the world of the motor cross and also for kids with some riding experience. As it is packed with several safety features, therefore, it is one of the most demanding kids sports quad bikes in the market. The speed of the bike can be easily limited down and again enhanced when the rider gains confidence. Made from premium quality materials and having a strong frame, it lasts very long. The 70cc engine can help the ride attain a max speed of 60km/hr. The GMX Ripper is suitable for teenage kids who have tested their hands on such toys.
Features and Benefits
- Provided with a physical kill switch and a dead man switch which gives a convenient control over the motor while riding.
- The remote kill switch offers the facility to control the bike even if it is present at little distance.
- Highly durable and easy to ride.
- Suitable for both new riders as well as experienced riders.
- 2.4L Fuel Capacity With 60km.hr Max. Speed.
- Automatic Transmission
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues to process your warranty claims must be presented.
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is for parts replacement and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
Warranty Claims & Returns Policy Download
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what engine oil should i use and what brake fluid
Hi Ryan, Thanks for reaching out :) You can use a bike motor fuel and motorbike break fluid for the GMX Ripper 70cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Kids Sports Quad Bike. Have a nice day!