GMX Ripper 110cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Kids Sports Quad Bike - SBL
✓ Free Metro Delivery To A Business Address or Depot (Very Bulky Item)
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
4 Stroke Petrol Powered 110cc Kids Quad Bike With Electric Start
It is one of the best-selling quad bikes that are suitable for both new riders as well as experienced riders. Experienced riders will enjoy riding this bike as it is provided with extra power and speed from a 4 stroke engine. Moreover, the electric start and automatic transmission features make the bike more unique and reliable. The frame with which it is built is very strong and thick and made from a premium quality material that lasts for a very long period of time.
Features and Benefits
- The bike is very easy to ride and maintain.
- Provided with many safety features the rider is extremely safe while riding this bike.
- With a physical kill switch in the left-hand side of the handle and a dead man switch in the right-hand side of the handle, it is very easy to cut out the motor when required while riding.
- The remote kill switch provided also gives the supervisor easy control on the bike while the rider is on a ride.
- Minor Assembly Required.
This product is a very bulky delivery item and qualifies for free metro delivery to a business address or local depot near your location. Additional fees apply for delivery to a home address and areas outside of metro zones. If delivering to a home address you must have the ability to assist the driver unloading and be home during business hours to accept the delivery.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.
* Free delivery applies to metro city delivery areas to a business address only for bulky items. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas or to a residential address.