GMX Rider X 125cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Dirt Bike
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
GMX Rider X 125cc Petrol Powered Dirt Bike With Auto Transmission
GMX Rider X 125cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Dirt Bike is a heavy-duty vehicle intended for professional use. It features a 4 stroke engine and is petrol-powered, which means it delivers a lot of power. It has a 4-speed manual transmission and starts with a kick lever. The bike can reach speeds of up to 80km/hr depending on the load as well as the terrain. The Ridex X dirt bike has front and rear disc brakes, which enhance the control and movement. Plus, it has an adjustable shock absorber which makes riding the bike more comfortable on uneven terrain. This bike from GMX is available at an exceptionally reasonable price at our store. This will be your perfect choice in case your kid is looking to transition from casual to professional dirt bike sports.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy and Durable
- Integrated Kill Switches
- Can Reach Speeds Up to 80km/hr
- Adjustable Shock Absorber
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Smooth Operation Even On Uneven Terrain
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.