GMX Rider X 125cc 4-Stroke Air Cooled Kids Dirt Bike - Green
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
125cc Semi-Automatic Dirt Bike With Electric Start
This powerful dirt bike is just one step away from professional dirt biking with its air-cooled 125cc 4-stroke engine. This bike is suitable for riders who have adhered to the use of semi-automatic dirt bikes and now want to increase their thrill. This bike comes with an electric and manual kick start and hydraulic disc brakes in the front and rear.
The bike has a rear air suspension with an adjustable shock absorber for fine-tuning as per your requirements. This bike is suitable for a single person and it can reach speeds of up to 80km/hr. The bike comes 90% assembled, and you may need the help of a mechanic to put it together if you are not familiar with bikes. There is a physical kill switch on the left handle for better usability. The bike has been embellished with a spectacular pattern of colour and decals. This bike has been made using high-grade steel which makes it a bit heavy but also very durable.
Features and Benefits
- 4-stroke 125cc air-cooled engine
- Capable of achieving speeds up to 80km/hr
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brake
- Electric and manual kickstart
- Rear air suspension with an adjustable shocker
- Plastic cover and aluminium fuel tank cap
- Physical kill switch button on the left handlebar
- Engine Model: Normal Brand Engine
- Engine Type: 4-stroke Single Cylinder
- Starting Mode: Electric and Kick Start
- Carburettor: 19mm MIKUNI
- Cooling System: Air Cooled
- Transmission: 125cc Semi-Automatic
- Shock Absorber: Rear Air Suspension with Adjustable Shock Absorber
- Fuel Tank Cap: Plastic Cover and Aluminum
- Front/Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Wheel: Front/Rear 14/12 Steel Wheel
- Front Fork: 630mm Upright
- Seat Height: 74cm
- Maximum Speed: 80km/hr
- Oil Capacity: Under 1 litre
- Exhaust: Performance Aluminum Muffler
- Maximum Load: 80kg
- Final Drive: Black KMC #428 Chain
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 155 x 80 x 102 cm
- Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H): 163 x 35 x 87 cm
- Assembly: Products are up to 90% assembled. Minor assembly is required and in the interest of safety it is recommended that you have the quad bike assembled by a qualified, skilled small engine mechanic
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.