GMX Rider 70cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Dirt Bike
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
70cc Petrol Powered Dirt Bike For Kids With Adjustable Shock Absorber
Looking for a semi-automatic dirt bike for your kids with more power? This GMX Rider 70cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Dirt Bike is your ultimate solution. This is one of the most suitable and efficient dirt bikes for young riders wanting a little more power and speed. It can reach a speed of 50km/hr. depending on the terrain and the load. Made from a unique and strong frame they are a little bit heavier than other brands but on the other hand, last very long withstanding rough use.
The bike features an automatic transmission with rear air suspension adjustable shock absorbers. The hydraulic disc brakes offer sheer stopping power, giving the rider better control of the bike. It has a seat height of 74cms and a maximum load capacity of 80kg.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to ride
- Front and Rear Disc Brakes
- Automatic Transmission.
- Adjustable Shock Absorber
- Physical kill switch
- Electric + Kick Start
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.