GMX Rider 70cc 4-Stroke Air Cooled Kids Dirt Bike - Black
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Powerful Semi-Automatic Dirt Bike With Electric Start
This amazing dirt bike from GMX is a powerful alternative to low-powered dirt bikes used by beginners. This bike will help newbies switch over to a more powerful bike and get one step closer to professional dirt biking. This is a 70cc 4-stroke bike with an air-cooled engine. It can be started using electric or kick start, and the rear has an adjustable shock absorber for better tuning.
The bike has disc brakes on both the rear and front wheels. This bike is suitable for adults weighing up to 80kg and is also powerful enough to reach speeds of 50km/hr. The bike comes with a physical kill switch on the left handle for enhanced safety. The frame has been made from steel and is a bit heavy to ensure the durability of this bike.
Features and Benefits
- 4-stroke 70cc air-cooled engine
- Capable of achieving speeds up to 50km/hr
- Front and rear hydraulic disc brake
- Electric and manual kickstart
- Rear air suspension with an adjustable shocker
- Plastic cover and aluminium fuel tank cap
- Physical kill switch button on the left handlebar
- Engine Model: Normal Brand Engine
- Engine Type: 4-stroke Single Cylinder
- Starting Mode: Electric and Kick Start
- Carburettor: 19mm MIKUNI
- Cooling System: Air Cooled
- Transmission: 70cc Semi-Automatic
- Shock Absorber: Rear Air Suspension with Adjustable Shock Absorber
- Fuel Tank Cap: Plastic Cover and Aluminum
- Front/Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc
- Wheel: Front/Rear 14/12 Steel Wheel
- Front Fork: 630mm Upright
- Maximum Speed: 50km/hr
- Oil Capacity: Under 1 litre
- Exhaust: Performance Aluminum Muffler
- Maximum Load: 80kg
- Final Drive: Black KMC #428 Chain
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 155 x 80 x 102 cm
- Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H): 148 x 38 x 73 cm
- Assembly: Products are up to 90% assembled. Minor assembly is required and in the interest of safety, it is recommended that you have the quad bike assembled by a qualified, skilled small engine mechanic.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.