GMX Junior 49cc Petrol-Powered 2-Stroke Kids Quad Bike - Blue
✓ Free Metro Delivery To A Business Address or Depot (Bulky Item)
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Petrol Powered Kids Quad Bike With Automatic Transmission
GMX Junior 49cc Petrol-Powered 2-Stroke Kids Quad Bike is ideal for kids who are starters and are wishing to learn the world of motorsports. It posses 2 stroke engine and specially designed for kids who are not expert riders. If you want to welcome your kids to motorsports, then this bike is just perfect. It possesses easy starting features like pull-start, electric start or remote start. Contains 6-inch wheels that provide a very smooth ride. Plus a high power single headlight also adds to the functionality. The uniquely designed frame is thick and sturdy to last long. The bike is available in multiple colours so you can find the most admirable colour for your kids.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to Start.
- Broad Wheels
- Available in Multiple Colours
- Sturdy and Durable
- Equipped with many safety features like the physical kill switch for cutting the motor, dead man switch that helps in clipping onto the rider, if he comes off the bike.
- Remote kill switch that allows the supervising adult to control the bike from distance.
- Max Load of 50kg
This product is a bulky delivery item and qualifies for free metro delivery to a business address or local depot near your location. Additional fees apply for delivery to a home address and areas outside of metro zones.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.
* Free delivery applies to metro city delivery areas to a business address only for bulky items. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas or to a residential address.