GMX 50cc Air Cooled 2-Stroke Kids Quad Bike - Black
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $128.00 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Low Power Kids Quad Bike with Prompt Safety Features
Allow your kids to tread on off-road terrain and explore the skill of quad biking. This marvellous looking quad bike has been specially designed for kids. This is already evident from its low power 50 cc petrol engine. The bike can move at speeds up to 30 km/hr and has four pneumatic wheels equipped with disc brakes. Making your ride comfortable and safe. The bike has functional lights and is powered up by a hand start.
The large footrests not only offer a comfortable resting position for the feet. But they also work as an entrenchment in the event of a collision. As far as collisions are concerned, there's a safety grill on the front and rear to tackle accidents. There's even an emergency kill switch beneath the accelerator grip handle for easier controls.
Features and Benefits
- 50 cc petrol powered engine
- Reaches maximum speeds of only 30 km/hr
- The front and rear safety grill enhances protection
- Wide footrests also act as foot guards
- Pneumatic knobby tyres for a smooth ride
- Embellished with graphics for a cool look
- Wide ergonomic seat for a single rider
- Engine: 50cc, Air-cooled, 2-stroke,11 teeth
- Starting mode: Hand start
- Drive Train: Chain Drive
- Max. Torque: 1.82N.m/6500r/min
- Rated Power: 1.5Kw/7500r/min
- Front Absorber: 175 mm
- Rear Absorber: 150 mm
- Ground Clearance: 80 mm
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disc brake
- Seat Height: 470 mm
- Wheelbase: 700 mm
- Fuel Capacity: 2.5 L
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disc
- Maximum Speed: 30 km/hr
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 990 x 580 x 440 mm
- Assembled Dimensions: (L x W x H): 1050 x 660 x 690 mm
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.