GMX 49cc Sports Buggy Petrol Powered 2-Stroke Kids Quad Bike
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Powerful petrol-powered quad bike with a single-speed transmission and drilled disc brakes
Check out this amazing and powerful riding toy for your kids! A realistic quad bike with enough power to let you kids experience the thrill of off-road biking. This quad bike is perfect to introduce your kids to riding ATVs.
The GMX Sports Buggy Quad Bike is powered by a 49cc 2-stroke petrol engine which thrusts it to a maximum speed of about 45km/hr. The single-cylinder engine is controlled by a single-speed transmission which eliminates the need for any gears, thus simplifying the riding experience. The bike has a simple pull alloy starter which offers quick and easy manual start.
The front and rear brakes are drilled disc brakes to provide a prompt response when the quad bike needs to be brought to a halt. The bike has an ergonomic and long seat to offer maximum driving comfort. The four pneumatic tyres with deep treads offer exceptional grip on almost every terrain. The bike has a fuel capacity of one litre and is controlled by a thumb lever control.
Features and Benefits
- Two-stroke petrol-powered engine for riding power
- Drilled disc brakes for prompt halting
- Ergonomic and long seat for comfort
- Easy pull-start mechanism
- Reaches a maximum speed of 45km/hr
- Treaded pneumatic tyres for better grip and performance
- Lightweight design and thumb lever throttle control
- Air-cooled single-cylinder engine
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.