GMX 150cc Sports X Series Kids Quad Bike - Blue
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Sporty Outdoor Quad Bike with Sharp Looks and Colour
With astoundingly impressive sharp looks and a smooth white and blue colour combination.
This Sports X series kids quad bike will catch the eyes of everybody around it. Made from a strong and lightweight frame with a raised design. This kids quad bike features a powerful 150cc engine and a maximum speed of 50 km/hr. That will not only thrill kids but also adults. The 4x4 suspension ensures a smooth drive on even and also uneven terrain.
The front and rear disc brakes offer instant stopping power, helping with safety. The large ergonomic seat will suit the size of a growing kid. Moreover, the wide footrests act both as a comfort and safety feature.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful displacement engine
- Suspension on all four wheels
- Large pneumatic tyres offer a smooth ride
- Front and rear disc brake
- Wide footrest for comfort and protection
- Large and ergonomic seat suits different riders
- Big handle on the rear for support and pulling
- Maximum Speed: 50 km/hr
- Maximum Power: 5.8kW /7500rpm
- Engine: 125 cc
Engine Type: 4 stroke CVT
- Suspension: Front and Rear
- Starting Mode: Electric Start
- Battery: 12V, 5aH
Maximum Torque: 6.8N·m/6000r/min
- Transmission: Chain
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disc
- Rated Capacity: 82kg
- Seat Height: 740mm±15mm
- Assembled Dimensions: 154 x 98 x 105 cm
- Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H): 135 x 97 x 66 cm
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.