GMX 150cc Sports X Series Kids Quad Bike - Black
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Powerful 150cc Quad Bike with Four-Wheel Suspension Drive
Want a perfectly appropriate bike for your growing kids? Look no further than this robust, eye-catching and classy kids quad bike from GMX.
Designed to suit the style and expectations of kids and teenagers. This bike has a powerful 150cc engine that can deliver a maximum speed of 50 km/hr. Its four wheel suspension ensures that the bike will offer a smooth ride on most surfaces. Without compromising on speed or power.
The large knobby tyres are pneumatic and grip the surface firmly for a steadier ride. The bike also has disc brakes on the rear and the front for almost instant and safe stopping. The electric start mechanism ensures easy on and off operation. Also adding to the safety. The footrests are wide for comfort and also protective. Overall, this is the best and safest bike for the size and requirements of growing kids.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful displacement engine
- Suspension on all four wheels
- Large pneumatic tyres offer a smooth ride
- Front and rear disc brake
- Wide footrest for comfort and protection
- Large and ergonomic seat suits different riders
- Big handle on the rear for support and pulling
- Maximum Speed: 50 km/hr
- Maximum Power: 5.8kW /7500rpm
- Engine: 125 cc
Engine Type: 4 stroke CVT
- Suspension: Front and Rear
- Starting Mode: Electric Start
- Battery: 12V, 5aH
Maximum Torque: 6.8N·m/6000r/min
- Transmission: Chain
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disc
- Rated Capacity: 82kg
- Seat Height: 740mm±15mm
- Assembled Dimensions: 154 x 98 x 105 cm
- Packaging Dimensions (L x W x H): 135 x 97 x 66 cm
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.