GMX 125cc Sports X Series Kids Quad Bike - Red
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Dazzling Red Coloured Kids Quad Bike With Electric Start Function
Let your kids experience the thrill of riding a professional quad bike with the Sport X from GMX.
Designed exclusively for kids, but with a power and speed that can thrill pro riders. This quad bike comes decorated in an amazing combination of red and white. The bike is tough and lightweight at the same time. The four-wheel suspension offers a smooth and safe ride on all even and some uneven terrain.
The kids quad bike has front and rear disc brakes, that are far superior to traditional drum bakes. Delivering an almost instant halt for the bike. The bike has wide footrests that help with comfort and also safety. The knobby tyres offer an amazing grip and the maximum speed of 65 km/hr is enough for the most experienced riders as well.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful displacement engine
- Suspension on all four wheels
- Large pneumatic tyres offer a smooth ride
- Front and rear disc brake
- Wide foot rest for comfort and protection
- Large and ergonomic seat suits different riders
- Big handle on the rear for support and pulling
- Maximum Speed: 65 km/hr
- Maximum Power: 5.8kW /7500rpm
- Engine: 125 cc
- Engine Type: 3+1, semi-automatic
- Fuel Capacity: 9 litres
- Suspension: Front and Rear
- Starting Mode: Electric Start
- Battery: 12V, 7HA
- Maximum Torque: 9.2N · m /5500-6000rpm
- Transmission: Chain
- Brakes: Front and Rear Disc
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1455 x 875 x 665 mm
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.