Feber Range Rover Sport Grey 12v Two Seat Ride-On Kids Car
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Feber Sporty Range Rover in Grey, Kids Ride-On Car for 2, Operates Via a 12 Volt Battery
Both sporty and luxurious, your little one will have lots of fun in this ride-on car. It offers many realistic features and details that give it the look and feel of a real Range Rover. This includes its wing mirrors, visible tailpipes and replica alloy wheels. A two-seater, your kid can also take a passenger with them on a ride around the yard. For added adventure and dramatic play, its doors work and sound system can be easily connected to a portable music system. There are also fun sound effects including a working horn. Buy this ride-on toy today for the special birthday boy or girl!
Features & Specifications
- Luxurious sport vehicle
- Cool sound effects
- Operates via a 12 volt, rechargeable battery
- 2 x 12 Volt Electric Motors Drive Both Rear Wheels
- Connect your portable music player to the vehicle's sound system via a speaker jack (portable music player and connector cable not included)
- Forward and Reverse Options
- Foot pedal accelerator / brake
- Replica alloy wheels
- Wing mirrors
- Working Doors
- Working sounds: "Start", "Engine" and "Horn"
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries for working sound effects (batteries not included)
- Top quality European construction and design
- Made in Spain under license from Range Rover and designed in conjunction with their engineers
- All the authentic real car badges and stickers
- When assembled measures 145cm x 92 cm W x 65cm H
- Minimum assembly required
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.