Keezi Wooden Outdoor Sand Box Set - Natural Wood
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $59.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Shop The Keezi Wooden Outdoor Sand Box Set - Natural Wood Now at The Kids Car Sales
Canopy Sand Pit
Made of quality timber with a smooth and natural finish, this sand pit is ideal for outdoor sand play activities for kids! Comes with an internal ground sheet separating the grass and insects from getting into contact with the clean sands and allowing water to drain out of the sandbox. Treated timber with protection against wood rot and insect damage, the sand pit is designed to last for a long time. With rounded corners for added safety, children will have hours of outdoor fun in this amazing sand pit. Letting your children's creativity run wild, digging, building and creating shapes in the sand with the sand pit this summer!
* Always cover the sandpit when not in use
* Regularly check sand for impurities and sharp objects
* Use washed play sand suitable for use in children's sandpits
* Adult supervision recommended at all times
* Adult assembly required
* Great outdoor fun for kids
* Rounded corners for added safety
* Treated timber with protection against wood rot and insect damage
* Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy assembly instruction
* Allowing kids to have great fun while keeping cool in shades
* Encouraging outdoor play and exercises
* Comes with a protective cover and groundsheet
* EN71 Safety of Toys certified
* Sandpit material: Firwood
* Cover material: PE
* Groundsheet material: Nylon
* Colour: Natural wood
* Available sizes: 120cm & 110cm
* Weight: 18.5kg & 11kg
* 1 x Canopy Sand Pit
* 1 x User Manual
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.