Case IH Magnum Battery Operated Red 12v Kids Ride On Tractor & Trailer
✓ Free Metro Delivery To A Business Address or Depot (Bulky Item)
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Case IH Magnum 12V Kids Tractor And Trailer With Automatic Brakes
The Case IH Magnum Battery Operated Red 12v Kids Ride On Tractor & Trailer offers accelerator pedal with automatic brakes in it. This is a battery operated model offering variety of features for your kids to play interesting farm games with it. To let the kids enjoy all terrain travel with their tiny play tractor and trailer, the manufacturer has installed extra traction tyres in it.
To carry all the loads and items, the tractor is equipped with extra large stake side trailer. Manufacturer offers 2 year warranty with extendable consumer participation on this product. It also provides a 2nd Gear Lock Out Feature and 2 Speeds viz. 4 and 7.2 km/hr along with a separate reverse gear. The tractor runs on a 12 volt rechargeable battery. The suitable age range for using this tractor and trailer is between 3 to 7 years.Whether it be farm games, or helping you out with gardening chores, your kids will absolutely love this product.
Features and Benefits
- Large Stake Side Trailer
- High Carrying Capacity
- 12 Volt Rechargeable Battery
- 2 Front Gears 1 Reverse Gear
- Second Gear Lockout
- Detachable Trailer
- Adjustable Seat
- Flip Up Armrests
- Powerful Traction Wheels
This product is a bulky delivery item and qualifies for free metro delivery to a business address or local depot near your location. Additional fees apply for delivery to a home address and areas outside of metro zones.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.
* Free delivery applies to metro city delivery areas to a business address only for bulky items. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas or to a residential address.