Bugatti Inspired White 12v Ride-On Kids Car
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $42.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Free Metro Shipping
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Bugatti Inspired White, Black and Blue 12v Ride-On Kids Car
Looking for a rare and special gift for your little one? This ride-on toy Bugatti is sure to amaze. Made to resemble the over $2 million dollar Bugatti sports car, it has a fancy front grill, chrome wheels, front spoilers and a tri-colour paint job.
Luxurious and sporty, this toy car is full of style. It will provide your child with hours of excitement and fun. To ensure your child remains safe, it comes equipped with seatbelts, anti-slip tyres and parental controls. To provide them with a lifelike driving experience, it also has a key start engine, flashing lights, musical system and awesome engine sounds.
- Bugatti inspired kids ride on car
- Twin motor
- Anti-slip and long life treaded wheels for safe driving
- Quality EVA tyres - can move around on almost all surfaces
- Battery operated with a speed of 3 to 8km/h
- Large comfortable seat with seat belt
- Eye-catching flashing lights with music
- Key start engine provides realistic driving experience
- Two control modes; manual and remote
- MP3 connection for your own music
- SAA approved battery charger
- Suitable for children above 3
- Complied with EN71 standard Safety of Toys
- Motor: 60W (2 x 30W)
- Control mode: Manual/ remote
- Remote control range: 20m?m
- Speed range: 3-8km/h
- Battery: 2 x 6V 4.5AH lead acid
- Battery input: D.C 12V 1000mA
- Charging time: 6-8hrs
- Operating time: 1.5 hours to 2 hours per full charge
- Flashing light: Yes
- Load capacity: 30kg
- Seat belt: Adjustable
- User: 3 - 8 years old
- Weight: 12kg
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
* Free shipping applies to metro city delivery areas only. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.