BERG GO² SparX Yellow 2-in-1 Pedal Kart/Push Car for Toddlers
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $43.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Note: This product is currently out of stock. Contact Us to pre-order now and secure yours when new stock arrives!
Two in one pedal kart and push car for kids learning to ride
What can be better than a kids kart that can teach them to walk as well as a ride?
This GO² SparX kart is exactly the same product. The kart can be used both as a push car and a pedal kart. The kart has a wide front and a narrow rear which offers stability and lets the child learn how to scoot, ride and steer. Furthermore, you can fold out the pedal to convert it into a go-kart and allow the child to pedal. The kart can move both forwards and backwards and the pedal can be used as a brake. This transition from a push car to a pedal kart is extremely easy and quick.
The kart features a yellow colour accent which makes it appear more lively and suitable for kids. The kart has a long and textured saddle which has been designed ergonomically and offers amazing comfort to the child. The soft handles and whisper tyres add the finishing touch to the kart.
Features and Benefits
- Learn to scoot and pedal with the BERG GO²
- Narrow rear design and folding pedals when tucked away, children quickly learn to scoot and steer.
- Fold-down the pedals so that your child can learn to pedal
- Extremely stable thanks to the wide front. The narrow rear enables you to scoot easily.
- Award-winning ergonomic design
- Grows along with your child without having to adjust the saddle
- Silent whisper tyres to ride around quietly and which never go flat
- Supple and light to ride, both forwards and backwards
- Suitable for a safety flag to make it more noticeable
- Suitable for shoulder strap
- Lively yellow colour accent
- Suitable for children aged 10-30 months
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.