BERG GO² SparX Red 2-in-1 Pedal Kart/Push Car for Toddlers
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Pedal cart and push car combo with folding pedals for little kids
Check out this amazing new SparX kids ride on which can be used as a push car as well as a pedal kart. The SparX features a wide front and a narrow rear design for enhanced stability and to prevent tipping. When being used as a push car, it will allow the child to learn how to sit, steer and scoot. The folding pedals can be flipped out to convert it into a pedal kart and let the child ride it. The kart can move both forwards and backwards and uses the pedal as a brake.
The long and textured saddle offers a wider area to sit comfortably and prevents slipping. The seat has been ergonomically designed, and its length ensures that it will accommodate the child even if he/she grows in height. The soft handles offer safety to those soft palms and the EVA tyres deliver a smooth ride regardless of the riding surface.
Features and Benefits
- Learn to scoot and pedal with the BERG GO²
- Thanks to its narrow rear design and folding pedals when tucked away, children quickly learn to scoot and steer
- Fold down the pedals so that your child can learn to pedal
- Extremely stable thanks to the wide front. The narrow rear enables you to scoot easily
- Award-winning ergonomic design
- Grows along with your child without having to adjust the saddle
- Silent whisper tyres to ride around quietly and which never go flat
- Light to ride, both forwards and backwards
- Suitable for a safety flag
- Accepts shoulder strap
- Suitable for children aged 10-30 months
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.