Kids Ride On 6v Vespa Scooter with Balance Wheels - Pink
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $57.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Free Metro Delivery
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Electric Kids Vespa Ride On Scooter in Dainty Pink For Young Kids
Our Vespa GTS kids ride on scooter is an officially-licensed replica. It features many design cues similar to the real GTS scooter with a signature front cowl, large headlight, slender seat and polished rearview mirrors. The scooter also features a stable 4-wheel design with auxiliary wheels and anti-slip and anti-flat tyres. The dashboard comprises controls for music, horn, power, forward/stop/reverse and an in-ride entertainment system. It can run up to two hours on a full charge. An SAA-approved battery charger is included. Suitable for children three years and above.
- Stunning lacquer finish
- Simple accelerator control
- Smooth speed system
- Large headlights
- Polished rearview mirror
- Quality anti-slip tyres
- Suitable for children aged 3+
- SAA-approved battery charger
- Easy to assemble
- Motor: 30W
- Battery: 6V4.5AH
- Number of wheels: 4
- Speed: 2-3kmh, depending on weight
- Load capacity: 30kg
- Operating time: up to 2 hours per full charge
- Built-in music: Yes
- Flashing light: Yes
- Power indicator: Included
- User: Age 3+
- Colour: Pink
- Dimensions: 102cm x 76cm x 51cm
1 x Vespa GTS Kids Ride On Scooter
1 x Battery Charger
1 x User Manual
This product qualifies for free metro delivery. Additional delivery fees apply to areas outside of metro zones.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.
* Free delivery applies to metro city delivery areas to a business address only for bulky items. Additional charges may apply to deliveries outside major city metro areas or to a residential address.