Peg Perego - John Deere Ground Force 12v Kids Ride-On Tractor (Open Box)
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $206.25 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Kids 2-Speed 12v Electric Powered Peg Perego John Deere Ground Force Ride-On Tractor with Trailer for Ages 3-7 years
This awesome reproduction of the infamous American tractor by John Deere will make your kids wildest dreams come true!
Powered by a gutsy 12v rechargeable battery, this tractor and trailer combo is designed for kids aged 3 and up and guarantees endless hours of the most fun any kid could ever have. Inspire your child to explore outdoors with countless playful adventures on this incredible toy!
The John Deere Ground Force has dual speed modes 3.5km/h(low) - 7.3 km/h (high) making it perfectly safe for your new little farmer, while the accelerator pedal acts as a brake when released, bringing the vehicle to a stop quickly yet smoothly. The trailer is easy to attach or detach and the hooks make opening and closing a breeze.
- John Deere ground Force has all that's needed to keep your child happy combined with safety and comfort.
- The seat can be adjusted in 2 positions to suit every driver and has two foldable armrests. If your child is cramped and doesn't want these you can fold them away at the side of the backrest.
- Drive: SmartPedal Technology to reduce jerky starts and stops and increase riding time
- Easy to drive! The footrests are large and stable. On the right one is the accelerator pedal. Once released it becomes a brake that automatically and gently stops the vehicle, without jerking.
- You can select 2 forward-moving gears or reverse.
- Second gear has a parental lock to prevent use by children who are still learning to drive.
- Wheels: Construction tractor wheels provide traction on grass, dirt, gravel, or pavement
- The wheels with grooved tread ensure superior grip and the vehicle can handle slopes of up to 10% with ease.
- Real working FM Radio (with electronic tuning)
- Weight Capacity: Can hold up to 38 kg
- Adult activated high-speed lockout
- The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety.
- John Deere Ground Force features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
- The 12V/8Ah battery is located in the unit under the bonnet and is protected by a child-proof lock.
- The battery can be recharged using a household electrical socket, either whilst it is in the vehicle or after removal.
- Comes with battery charger & battery.
|Why choose it||Ideal for children aged 3 + who love playing outside|
|Main features||Impressive size, transports large loads, large trailer included. 2 wheels with sculptured tread tyres for easy travel over uneven ground. FM radio|
|Accessories||John Deere Farm Wagon trailer|
|Number of seats||1|
|Number of gears||2+R|
|Number of wheels||4|
|Engines||2 x 165W (330W total)|
|Battery/Power||1 x 12V/8Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included|
|Battery charger||1 x 12V battery charger included|
|Alkaline batteries||2 x 1. 5 V AA batteries (not included)|
|Ideal surfaces||Great performance even on hills and uneven terrain|
|Brake||"All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake|
|Radio command frequency||-|
|FM radio with MP3 connector||-|
|Lights and sounds||-|
|Rear load body||-|
|Duration of battery*1||40 min|
|Speed in 1st gear||3,5 km/h|
|Speed in 2nd gear||7,3 km/h|
|Speed in reverse||3,4 km/h|
|Size||63 x 169,5 x 68 (H) cm. – 24 2/3” x 66 1/2” x 23 2/3”h.|
|Maximum transportable weight *2||40 + 10 Kg|
Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High-density PEHD
|Compliance||Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys & with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. Also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.|
|Regulation||General Directive for Toy Safety 2009/48/EC EN 71 / 1 -2 -3 Regs EN62115 RegsEN60825-1 Regs|
|Electromagnetic Compliance Directive||2004/108/EC EN55022 - EN55014 - EN61000 Regs|
|RAEE European Directive||2003/108/CE|
|RoHS European Directive||2011/65/EU|
*1 The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain.
*2 Maximum weight of the child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery. (+) = maximum recommended weight for the rear load body and/or trailer.
Questions? Use the chat or Contact Us.
One-year limited warranty for Peg Perego vehicles from the date of purchase, and/or six-month limited warranty for battery, charger and wheels from date of purchase.
This warranty covers normal use and does not cover the vehicle or the battery if it has been damaged by unreasonable use, neglect, accident, abuse, misuse, improper service, modification and/or other causes not arising from defects in materials or workmanship.
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.