Motoworks 150cc Petrol Powered 4-Stroke Raider Kids Quad Bike
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Note: This product is currently out of stock. Contact Us to pre-order now and secure yours when new stock arrives!Tail Lift May Be Required For Delivery: This product may be bulky and require a tail lift delivery. See below for full details.
High-Performance Powerful Four-Stroke Raider Kids Quad Bike with Electric Start and Twin Performance Race Muffler
The Raider Quad Bike is one of the most powerful and high-performing quad bikes from Motoworks.
The bike features a powerful 150cc single-cylinder engine which allows it to move at a max. speed of about 65 km/hr and more depending upon the terrain. The bike runs on simple unleaded petrol and requires little maintenance so you don't have to worry about regular services.
The electric start makes using the bike even more easy for kids, while the combination of disc and drum brakes offers prompt and safe halting when needed.
The bike has four knobbed tyres for better grip on all surfaces. The large tank capacity and good mileage provide a longer duration of fun and adventure with the bike. The quad bike has a maximum weight capacity of about 120kgs which makes it suitable for both teens and adults.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful 150cc single-cylinder petrol-powered engine
- Electric start for ease of operation
- Can attain a max. speed of 65km/hr and more
- Pneumatic knobby tyres for maximum grip
- Wide and ergonomic seat for extra comfort
- With rear rack for your extra pieces of baggage
- Thumb lever throttle control with limit screw and single speed gear-less operation
- Fully functional headlights for low light use
- Accepts a maximum load of 120kgs to suit teens and adults
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims.
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
Warranty Claims & Returns Policy Download
Optional Tail Lift Delivery For Bulky Items
Standard delivery price provided at checkout requires the receiver to have adequate facilities to off-load the item via either a forklift or loading dock available at the time of delivery (business hours). If you do not have the facilities to off-load please select "Yes Tail Lift" under Optional Tail Lift Delivery above to have your item delivered via a courier truck that has tail lift delivery capabilities.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images.