Go Skitz Jeep Style 12V Electric Kids Ride On - Pink
Or make 4 interest-free payments of $99.75 fortnightly with More info
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Electric Jeep style car with functional doors, pull rod and volume control
Looking to buy a fun and innately realistic ride-on for your kids? Check out this amazing Jeep style electric ride-on.
Powered by two 35W motors, this kids car runs up to a maximum speed of 5km/hr. It can move in both forward and reverse directions. The ride-on has fully functional doors, an engine cover and working LED lights to offer an amazing experience to the rider. The dashboard of this ride-on has been meticulously designed with a battery level display, volume control and sockets for USB and MP3 audio devices.
This ride-on produces realistic lights and sounds to offer a cheerful experience to your child. Moreover, it also features a push rod that can be used for parental control or moving it easily from one place to another. It has two ergonomic and comfortable seats with seat belts to ensure the safety of the kids while riding. Consider this as the perfect gift for your child's coming birthday.
Features and Benefits
- Electric powered kids ride-on
- Moves in both forward and reverse direction
- Functional doors, engine cover and lights
- Produces realistic sound and supports volume control
- Features USB multiplayer and MP3 socket
- Dashboard has power display for checking battery levels
- Accepts maximum user weight of 40kgs
Warranty Claims & Returns Policy Download
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Electric ride ons work well on tiles, concrete and all hard and flat surfaces. All goods are not suitable to use on surfaces like mud, thick grass, steep slopes and sand unless specified. We also discourage pushing the car manually. All these forces too much load on the car and which usually leads to burning the motor.
- A fully charged battery should last 1 to 2 hours depending on the age and weight of the child, the number of kids riding and the surface that the car is ridden on.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.