GMX Mudder JNR 125cc Petrol-Powered 4-Stroke Farm ATV
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
✓ Questions? Call Us: 1300 79 42 40
🎄 Will this arrive before Christmas? Lead times vary depending on your delivery location. Click here for more info.
125cc 4-Stroke Petrol Powered ATV With Front And Rear Utility Racking
Are you looking for a quad bike with extensive carry space? Then this 125cc petrol-powered 4 stroked farm ATV is the best one for you. With electric power and automatic transmission as well as reverse function this is just a perfect bike for people who are looking for an easy to ride a bike, especially for farm use. For the convenience of riders, there are two front as well as rear utility rack suitable for carrying goods.
Riders can easily use it for camping, shooting or for simply riding around on the farm. Constructed with a sturdy frame, it is more durable and strong than other brands and also lasts for a longer period of time. The kill switches make this bike even more safe to ride. Plus the 125cc petrol-powered engine is powerful enough to withstand rugged off-road use.
Features and Benefits
- Highly safe as it is provided with many safety features.
- Front and Rear Utility Rack To Carry Goods
- Switches like a physical kill switch and deadman switch offer good control of the motor and can easily cut off when wanted.
- Handlebar contains a screw that helps in limiting the speed of the bike.
- Suitable for farm and off-road use.
All items ship from within Australia and take approximately 2-10 business days to arrive depending on your location. Read more...
- This item is covered by the Kids Car Sales Guarantee. See full details here.
- Minor scratches and minor blemishes may be visible.
- Minor assembly is required.
- For safety purposes, it is recommended that you have this bike assembled by a skilled bike mechanic.
- For warranty claims, you may need to provide proof of assembly by a skilled mechanic. If not, a report from a small engine mechanic advising the issues should be presented to process your warranty claims
- Labour is not covered under warranty. Warranty is a parts replacement warranty and does not cover labour costs.
- Defective parts may need to be sent back to us for inspection.
- Before using the product, check that all nuts, wiring and bolts are tightened as they can become loose during shipping.
- For the first tank, run in the engine, please do not over-rev the engine for the first 1-3 months as the engine is new and should be treated as such.
- This item is intended for off-road use only.
- Manufacturer Warranty Information
Quad Bike SafetyWARNING: Risk of rollover
Every year quad bikes are a major cause of death and serious injury in rural workplaces with many incidents associated with rollovers. The risk of a rollover increases if the quad bike is crossing slopes, travelling at high speed, towing an attachment, travelling over rocky or uneven ground or carrying a heavy or unstable load.General Safety Tips:
- Choose the right vehicle for the right task.
- The riders must be trained and physically able to control the vehicle
- Always Wear a Helmet
- Never Carry a Passenger
- Take Time to Learn and Practice
- Be Alert for off-road hazards
- Ride within your limits
- Don’t’ Drink and Ride
Note: Colour, tone, finish and style of actual products may differ from those shown in the product images. Props and anything other then the item as described are for demonstration purposes only and do not come with the item.